Become a sponsor
Our work would not be possible without support from the local business community. These valuable relationships are key to the future success of Just Talk. Your contribution directly allows us to continue to provide much needed support in the local community. A fundamental aspect of our emotional wellbeing service is that it is accessible to everyone. Its all happening right here on your very own doorstep. How great would it feel to know that you are able to give back in this way?
We all know that we can do more when we work together. That is why we are encouraging modest donations from local SME businesses to help us continue our valuable work in the Sudbury community.
This is a great opportunity to be part of something bigger and give back to the local community without placing undue strain on your own resources. If you would like to participate then please consider joining our £10 a month appeal.
If you would like us to include your name on our website as one of our sponsors, then we would love to let people know about your involvement in this way. Some of our sponsors also choose to add the Just Talk logo to the foot of their email, helping to raise awareness of the campaign even further and demonstrating commitment to corporate social responsibility.
How it works:
- Just Talk Campaign are looking for SME business owners who believe in the value of community.
- We are asking for a donation of £10 a month from as many local businesses as possible to support the Just Talk campaign in Sudbury.
- Even a modest donation can make a massive difference to the life of someone close by - Perhaps you could make us your charity of the year?
- Your sponsorship will help us continue to provide free and very low-cost counselling services to any member of our community who may be in need.
- What’s more you we think you might enjoy becoming part of a community of likeminded Just Talk Corporate sponsors.
People of all ages and all walks of life can access our mental wellbeing services, which act as a lifeline to men, women and children, the young and the elderly alike. People can access our service here in the centre of Sudbury, quickly and easily when they need it most. There is no one “type” of person who will benefit from this service – anyone may find themselves experiencing issues with their mental wellbeing and we are there to help and support. We know from experience that on some occasions we are a lifesaving service.
Your Corporate sponsorship will directly help people in need in your local community.
Please contact Glenda/Sharon to have an informal chat about ways in which you may feel able to help us - Contact can be made by email email@example.com by telephone 0330 120 0279 – please do get in touch – we would love to hear from you.